Male | Age Range 15-35 | SAG/AFTRA
Since beginning my performing career at the age of 6, with a solo in the class Christmas concert (it felt really important then, ok?), I've played in just about every type of venue, from singing in 200 piece chorals, to dancing in musicals, tackling Shakespeare, playing trombone in a symphony, and voicing zany characters for animation.
I learned how to cook in my playskool kitchen (and from my grandma), I learned how to sing by never being quiet, and I learned to take direction at school (despite what my mom might say).
A graduate of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, I've been performing professionally on stages and screens across the country for nearly a decade.
Energetic & Excitable • Young & Tortured • Real & Honest • Wacky & Zany
• Professional & Collected • Nerdy & Insecure • Youthful & Bubbly
Fresh Male Voice Talent - quirky, hip and witty
• Character Work
• Young, Fresh Voices
• Accents & Dialects
• Cartoons, Video Games & Apps
• Neumann TLM 103 and Røde NTG2 Mics with shockmount and pop screen
• RME Babyface multi-channel interface
• Audactiy DAWS
• Export to .wav, .mp3, .aiff and others
• Google Voice call in available for digital patching and directing